Maud Humphrey

Maud Humphrey

Saturday, April 21, 2012

What a difference a month makes!

Here's where we were, just one, short month ago...


 ...and now look!


The sun has finally decided to make an appearance.  And it's supposed to stick around for another day or two.

You can't even imagine the excitement around here, what with new swim suits and sprinklers!


Our darling Daisy...well, most of the time.  She made sure to steer clear of the sprinklers and excitement happening on the other side of the yard.


 I'm hoping that while eveyone is outside, enjoying the sun, I might sneak away inside and finish up a cute, little top for Sophia that coordinates with her "Tangled" skirt.    I really should be weeding my garden beds, and getting them ready for planting.  I even bought a new hand trowel, since my other ones have all mysteriously "disappeared".   It's clean and shiny, and ergonomically correct.  I'm excited to think how my raised beds will look when they're all weed-free.  Hmmm.  It is supposed to be sunny tomorrow, too...why put off sewing today when weeding can be done tomorrow?!?  Hope the sun is shining wherever you live, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment