Maud Humphrey

Maud Humphrey

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Dolls for Sale!

I have a dear friend that I met nearly four years ago through eBay when she bought some of my dolls.  We immediately became very good friends and have talked almost daily ever since.  Although we've never met in person (she lives many states away from me), our common love of all things dolly-related keeps our friendship strong!  When I first met her, she didn't realize that adults could be doll collectors--she thought it was something she needed to hide.  I quickly put an end to that!  I introduced her to my vast doll collection, and it wasn't long before she was purchasing dolls right and left!  Fast forward several years, and she now realizes that she may have just a few too many dolls to comfortably reside in her home, so she has created a Facebook group where she is selling the ones that need to find new homes.  She is adding dolls daily to this page, and there is something for just about everyone--from vintage to modern.  The prices are cheap--she just wants to move them out!  So go check out her group if you're interested--you may just find something you can't live without!  And if you have a particular doll in mind but don't see it, shoot her a message and ask.  She hasn't even begun to make a dent in the vast amount of dolls she wants to sell.  Go to Tracy's Timeless Treasures and see if you find something you like!

 

1 comment:

  1. Awe!! Thank you so much for sharing this ❤ I really appreciate it! I hope more people see it and come shop soon. I'll be running a sale next week too! Thanks again sweet friend 🤗🥰

    ReplyDelete